First Pres COVID-19 Updates
See above for our most recent update.
Our online service will continue to be available with the same quality, format and variety each weekend.
Several continued safety measures that will currently remain in place for worship services are:
- Face coverings are "optional"
- Hand sanitizing stations available
- We are asking people to stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- We are asking unvaccinated people to get tested and quarantine if they have a known exposure to COVID-19
- We are contact tracing as needed
- Individual disposable communion cups are handed out for Communion Sunday
Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone safe by following these guidelines.
Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns (970-242-1923).
Please contact Nancy Mast (firstname.lastname@example.org) ONLY if you have COVID-19
AND if you had contact with anyone at church.