Our church had been awarded the 5-star Variance Protection Program through Mesa County but the state deemed Places of Worship as "critical services" under Colorado's Public Health Order 20-36 so we are no longer under this program.
Critical Services may continue to operate without capacity limitations but must comply with social distancing,
face coverings, and cleaning requirements.
We require online registration in order to attend Worship Services as we are limited on numbers.
We can provide seating for 75 people in the Sanctuary and 110 people in the Multi-purpose Room.
For the Traditional Services, please enter through the main entrance.
For the Contemporary Service, please use the Multi-Purpose Room entrance on the eastern side of campus.
Several other safety measures that we have in place for worship services are:
- Socially distanced seating (6 feet between those who don't live in your household
- Cloth face coverings are required while inside our building
- Specific entry and exit doors
- No gathering or coffee hour between services
- Hand sanitizing stations available
- We are asking people to stay home if they have symptoms
- We are asking people to get tested and quarantine if they have a known exposure to COVID-19
- We are contact tracing as needed
- Minimal handouts
- Choir members are also wearing masks while singing in services
- Praise Band and Pastors are 26 feet from congregation in the Contemporary Service
- We have a plexi-glass shield for our pastors in the Sanctuary since they can't be 26 feet from congregation
- Our staff fills out an employee health screening form and takes their temperature when they arrive for work
- Our volunteers and choir members take their temperatures on Sunday morning
- Individual disposable communion cups are handed out for Communion Sunday
- Offering plates are not passed
- Specific cleaning measures take place between services and are logged
Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone safe by following these guidelines.
Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns (970-242-1923).
Please contact Nancy Mast (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have been exposed to COVID-19
AND had contact with anyone at church.