Mesa County is currently under Safer at Home Level Red: Severe Risk.
Our church has been awarded the 5-star Variance Protection Program through Mesa County. This program allows us to continue holding our Worship Services while implementing safety measures that will help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Several safety measures that we have in place for worship services are:
1. Socially distanced seating (6 feet between those who don't live in your household)
2. Cloth face coverings are required while inside our building
3. Specific entry and exit doors
4. No gathering or coffee hour between services
5. Hand sanitizing stations available
6. We are asking people to stay home if they have any symptoms
7. We are asking people to get tested and quarantine if they have a known exposure to COVID-19
8. We are contact tracing as needed
9. Minimal handouts
10. Choir members are also wearing masks while singing in services
11. Praise Band and Pastors are 26 feet from audience in the Contemporary Service
11. We have a plexi-glass shield for our pastors in the Sanctuary since they can't be 26 feet from audience
12. Our staff fills out an employee health screening form and takes their temperature when they arrive for work
13. Our volunteers and choir members take their temperatures on Sunday morning
14. Individual disposable communion cups are handed out for Communion Sunday
15. Offering plates are not passed
15. Specific cleaning measures take place between services and are logged
Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone safe by following these guidelines. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns (970-242-1923).
Please contact Nancy Mast (firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-778-5454) if you have been exposed to COVID-19 and had contact with anyone at church.
Additional web sites and useful resources are listed below:
Article: Church, Don't Let Coronavirus Divide You
Prayer Requests: (970) 242-1923 or email@example.com